It can be frustrating when you have to call a developer or programmer for everything related to your website. The challenge is that the website needs to stay updated to drive more traffic and clients to generate revenues. Stagnant web pages can drive away clients instead of driving in and losing your business. You don’t want that to happen!
Developing advanced technologies has helped business owners take a positive turn. Using it has allowed organization owners to work with ease and manageability.
This article will teach you the best 6 Content Management System (CMS) platforms you can use. Let us see them one by one!
The 6 Best Content Management Systems (CMS) For Online Businesses
With the help of a Content Management System (CMS), you don’t need to be tech-savvy to edit and update your web page. You can do so with the help of an e-commerce Content Management System (CMS). The introduction of CMS saved entrepreneurs their time and money on hiring developers.
Here are the options you can use
The first one is WordPress, an open-source CMS that allows many business owners to change, update, and support websites. You don’t need to be an IT specialist or hire one to develop and make your website look good. You can use WordPress to manage and improve your page’s SEO.
It is a great choice for anyone to build any kind of blog or site. The best part about WordPress is that it provides various themes for free.
- Provides you with thousands of plugin directories.
- Available in 70 languages.
- Easy to manage and publish your post, blog, or magazine.
BigCommerce has helped over 60000 merchants to start building their websites. It has ample features and CMS, allowing many business owners to start online easily. The easy-to-manage all features of BigCommerce cater to entrepreneurs with workable CMS solutions.
It is a powerful website editor providing customised templates with easy editing, all with HTML and CSS codes. This tool is suitable for all business types.
- Provide customised and other theme designs.
- Supports both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Has 200+ extra features.
- Has many language and currency options.
Do you know that Shopify shares the second largest market share after WordPress? Shopify is easy to operate and cost-effective platform. This makes it the popular choice for people who want to develop an e-commerce platform. It is a popular Saas e-commerce platform that doesn’t require downloading. You just need to sign up for your account and use it.
It has a storage of free templates and themes. You can choose any template and theme that best suits your brand values and identity. It has 24/7 customer support, as well as there, is a separate POS system. It is simple to use.
- Aids in selling on various platforms.
- Caters to various themes and templates.
- Supports the integration of social media.
Magenta is an Oscommerce platform that allows merchants to take full advantage of their website. It provides a plethora of content features for the site with SEO-friendly and customised content themes and extensions.
So, Magenta not only assists you in building sites but also helps you manage content. Also, it stores customer data, processes orders, and studies sales data. It also provides basic features that are either free or paid. It supports all types of businesses, whether small, medium, or large.
- Improve coding features.
- Build and schedule content with ease.
- The design and setup are simple.
- Enhances the static content browser caching.
Joomla is another open-source eCommerce platform that provides professional-looking customisation and extension features. It supports you in creating sophisticated online store content that supports all types of functions to installation.
With zero knowledge of programming languages, you can edit and update your content. Using Joomla, you can build and run eCommerce stores.
- Supports basic SEO-optimisation features.
- Has a range of add-ons.
- A wide range of templates is available.
Hubspot is a popular Content Management System (CMS) that specialises not just in building websites. It also supports a cloud-based platform that focuses on driving more traffic through market integration and SEO management.
You can find a wide range of features like market operations, automation, sales tools, and services. It is an all-in-one solution for individuals looking to build and manage their own content. It also helps you drive more traffic and leads to your page.
- Has innovative tracking features.
- Has easy to set up customer service live chat.
- Computerised Marketing campaign.
With different Content Management System (CMS) options, you can choose any of them that works perfectly for your business. Have a thorough understanding of the features, plugins, and extension versions.
Stand out of the pack by using these eCommerce CMS platforms in the evergrowing and evolving market. Consider everything from technical and marketing trends to flexibility and future needs.
1. E-commerce Content Management System (CMS); What is it?
E-commerce Content Management System (CMS) is software that allows online entrepreneurs to build, correct, and publish website content without needing the code language. It helps to build and manage content swiftly.
2. What is the function of CMS?
There are various functions of CMS-
- It makes your website SEO-friendly.
- CMS improves your landing page speed.
- It helps you to have better control over comments and forums.
3. Why is CMS important For your Online Business?
Here are a few points
- It assists in managing effectively.
- The CMS is cost-effective.
- You can analyse and track your business documents.
- Easy to edit and publish your web content.