Mobile apps are trendy and never stoppable. Companies and audience are using mobile apps more than websites. They love to explore everything on a cellular phone app, rather than opening up the entire thing on the desktop. Many companies have already created the cell phone app of their business but still some small scale companies are figuring out regarding this. When you have made a mind to get an android/ iPhone mobile app, what is the first thing that you have gone through?
Without a doubt, how much does it cost to develop an app in Dubai ?
Factors on Which Mobile App Creation Cost Depends
Cost of mobile apps depends on various things, which include:-
- What Extraordinary features of mobile apps are included in its creation?
- How much time is involved?
- Total number of developers involved in creating mobile applications?
- Are the development tools costly?
- How much alteration has been done during the testing phase?
- What is the level of UI?
- Complexity linked with the mobile app
- What should be UI design?
- How is the backend team working?
- What would be the architecture of your mobile app?
- What is the level of Testing involved?
- Which security features have been added?
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT COST IN DUBAI
Also Read: 11 Key Digital Marketing trends for 2021
If you want a quality product, you need to invest more. Here investment doesn’t mean money only, it can be your time, efforts, dedication, and budget.
Many business owners are focusing on building their cellular phone apps. They are doing this as they believe in doing large scale investments.
There are varied factors that decide the actual cost factor of creating mobile apps. But yes, if you think you get a quality app within a few bucks, then you are wrong. On the other hand, it doesn’t mean that you have to spend thousands of dollars to get your app ready. But yes, cost really depends upon the functionality of the app and what features you want to include in your app.
So, it’s better to create a budget that won’t hurt you in spending too much. Following some tips you get an idea how to plan your budget for android/ iPhone app creation.
Budgeting Tips For Creating Mobile Apps?
#1 -Recognize the Type of App You Want
When you have make up a mind that you need a app, consider the following things:-
- Which Type of App do I need?
- How early do I need this?
- Why do I need this app?
- Which functionalities should be included?
- What should be the objective of creating this app?
- How will this benefit me in future?
Remember, if you think you add all the features in a single app, then chances are high that you are making it more complicated, which can be expensive too.
The cost of a simple app is quite less as compared to a full fledged app or gaming app. First of all, you have to build a plan regarding what kind of app you actually need?
The popular categories of apps are as under:-
- Health and Fitness
- Food and Drink
- Photo and Video
- Social networking
When you have realized your app’s core functionality, then you can determine its cost too. For this, first of all, you have to decide which features you will add in your app development process.
#2- Knowing The App Development Approach
Approaches of apps can also decide the cost of your mobile app. There is a specific operating system in native apps, then it can cost you more.
Talking about cross platform or hybrid app development, it is budget friendly. Also it can save your bucks too.
Hybrid app developers in Dubai work with brilliant apps that have less development time so as their cost too.
Despite the fact that hybrid apps are cheap and build faster, many mobile app development companies still suggest a native app development approach.
Native apps can provide you the following features:-
- It has a smooth performance.
- Provides great user experience.
- Few bugs dependencies.
- Can access full features device sets like contact list, GPS and camera.
#3- Mobile App Development Cost in Dubai in 2021
We have mentioned above that the cost of App development in Dubai depends upon some specific features.
Formula to estimate the cost in Dubai is as under:-
Total Development Time X Hourly Rate = COST
The pricing model is divided into the following categories:-
- Fixed Charge:- For minor projects, if there is a fixed timeline, there can be a fixed charge model. Here you have to pay for a dedicated budget only.
- Time and Material:- We can calculate his cost on an hourly basis. This model depends upon material required and timeframe for the development project. For complex and large-scale projects, this is a perfect choice as it provides flexibility too.
#4- App Development Timeline And Average Cost
Every app differs from their development time as well. We can complete some apps in 3 months, some in six months and some take years. For small apps with normal functionality, it costs around AED 3400 to AED 8000 in Dubai.
- The basic app having a time of one month cost around > ~$15,000.
- Ecommerce apps, authentication apps and social networking apps take somewhere 3months -9 months for their completion and they cost around ~$60,000–$300,000+
- IoT & Hardware app takes 3 months -6 months and cost somewhere around ~$60,000+
- On-demand app takes ~5-7+ months costs between ~$70,000–$100,000+ (basic, per platform)
Note:- Here we are just giving you a rough estimate the cost of creating cell phone Apps in Dubai can vary.
In this blog, we have discussed the cost of building a cell phone application in Dubai and various tips that help you know how to pay for the specific app. We hope this blog works for you. If you are having any doubt, ask us freely in the comment section. Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If You want an android/ IOS app for your business? Contact us today.